We do not sell or otherwise distribute names or other personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing, sales, or any other purposes. Except as noted herein, any personally identifiable information received by us is used solely for internal purposes and is not shared with any nonaffiliated organizations unless required to do so by law, upon governmental request, or in response to a court order.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information to fulfill the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will use reasonable efforts to protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On our Site;
In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site; and,
When you interact with our advertising, tech support, and applications on third party sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this
It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by us or any third party; or
Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Site.
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of SOOM LITE, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone calls), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we might limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party Sites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide permission
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the
- For any other purpose with your permission
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SOOM LITE’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SOOM LITE about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory authority
- To enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SOOM LITE, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk.
7. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Whenever possible, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
SOOM LITE is made in the UAE and it’s parent company is working under UAE law.
10. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
For questions, comments or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com