Ready to take control
of your appetite?
When it comes to following a slimming diet, one of the major challenges you
face once you start reducing your calorie intake is managing your hunger. As you
start to shed the extra pounds, your appetite tends to increase. This is a natural
response from your body to weight loss and is influenced by the hormones
responsible for regulating your appetite.
This is where the GLP-1 DIET steps in! It is based on a dietary approach that allows you to slim down while eating healthy foods that keep you feeling fuller for longer. Studies have shown that specific food choices have the ability to enhance feelings of prolonged satiety. The two most effective foods for curbing appetite are viscous plant fibre and protein. As these are incorporated into your GLP-1 Diet, you’ll be able to enjoy the slimming benefits of a healthy diet without feeling deprived or hungry.
Excitingly, following two decades of research, a revolutionary discovery has been
made. it has been found that the hormone GLP-1 is a powerful suppressor of
appetite and can lead to remarkable weight loss. Synthetic types of GLP-1 have
been proven to be incredibly effective and have been hailed as "miracle" weight
loss drugs for bringing about stunning results.
In this article, we will show you how to unlock the secrets of the GLP-1 DIET to feel fuller for longer! Recent research suggests that consuming sufficient amounts of VISCOUS PLANT FIBRE and PROTEIN can help boost natural GLP-1 release from the stomach, remarkably maximising appetite suppression.
So, how do you do it? We’ve got the answer! The GLP-1 Diet plan recommends drinking up to 6 Soom Lite drinks every day to adequately incorporate viscous plant fibre into your diet. Soom Lite is infused with the world’s most viscous plant fibre, found in the Japanese konyakku potato. Not only does it boost GLP-1 levels, but it also has plenty of other health benefits, such as promoting the growth of beneficial “friendly” bacteria in your gut.
This is not all! Following the GLP-1 Diet plan has further benefits, as it will show you how switching to a heart-friendly, protein-rich diet alongside consuming highly viscous fibres from the Japanese konyakku potato can help you feel fuller for longer, and ultimately reach your weight loss goals faster.
|Current weight||Faster weight loss||More gradual weight loss|
|100 kg+||1400-1500 kcal||1500-1600 kcal|
|95 kg||1350-1450 kcal||1450-1550 kcal|
|90 kg||1300-1400 kcal||1400-1500 kcal|
|85 kg||1250-1350 kcal||1350-1450 kcal|
|80 kg||1200-1300 kcal||1300-1400 kcal|
|75 kg||1200-1250 kcal||1250-1350 kcal|
|70 kg||1150-1200 kcal||1200-1300 kcal|
|65 kg||1100-1150 kcal||1150-1250 kcal|
What your ‘meal plan’ looks
like on the GLP-1 DIET
- Have one main meal per day containing at least 50 grams of protein alongside plenty of vegetables.
- Avoid food types that are rich in fats and/or carbohydrates.
- To help curb your appetite and stay feeling full, it is advised to eat two snacks with at least 10 grams of protein, at different times of the day.
- Don’t forget your daily intake of Soom Lite drinks (up to 6 per day) to provide yourself with a total of 3 grams of highly viscous plant fiber.
- If you are vegan or do not eat meat, you can eat plant-based proteins like tofu, mycoprotein, or other plant-based meat alternatives.
- Finally, stick to your daily calorie limit, drink at least 2 liters of water each day, and take a multivitamin with minerals supplement daily. That’s it, you’re good to go!
Maintaining your weight: tips to
ensure you don’t regain what you lost:
- To see lasting results, you should reduce your daily caloric intake, meaning that you need to eat less than you used to do before starting your diet.
- You can still enjoy your Soom Lite drinks (up to 6/day) by pairing them with a delicious salad or grilled vegetables to keep hunger at bay.
- The exact amount of food you should be eating to maintain your weight is unique to you, but you can start with 1600 kcal per day and adjust your food intake according to the results.
- Cut down on high-fat and high-carb foods to keep your weight-loss journey on track.
- If your weight fluctuates up or down, adjust your calorie intake by 200 kcal/day until it stabilizes.
- Stay active! For the best chance of maintaining your weight loss, make sure to keep up your physical activity levels as much as possible. Research has shown that one hour or more of physical activity per day is essential for successful long-term weight loss. Exercise not only burns calories but also boosts natural GLP-1 release, making it easier to maintain your weight. So, if your health permits, make sure to stay active each day for the best results.
Still not losing weight?
We encourage you to speak to one of our expert Lifestyle Coaches for free!
Some people cannot lose weight despite their best efforts and may need GLP-1 synthetic injections for a short period of time.
Contact us today and let us help you with your weight loss journey!
Whatsapp no. +97156-633-7748
Soom Lite drinks and the GLP-1 DIET are for Adults over 18 years only. Not for Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers. Soom Lite products are not designed to diagnose or treat any condition. If you have a medical condition or take any medications, talk to your doctor before starting a new diet.
Soom Lite drinks contain fiber from the Japanese konjac potato plant, which can contribute to weight loss as part of a calorie-controlled diet when consumed daily in three doses of 1g (1g is equivalent to consuming two of the Soom Lite drinks). Results can vary from individual to individual; if you can take some exercise, your results may be much better than expected!
Soom Lite drinks and the GLP-1 DIET are only suitable for adults over the age of 18. Not suitable for Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers. Soom Lite products are not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. If you have a medical condition or take any medications, it is essential to talk to your doctor before starting a new diet.
Soom Lite drinks contain fiber from the Japanese konjac potato plant, which can contribute to weight loss as part of a calorie-controlled diet, when consumed daily in three doses of 1 gram (1 gram is equivalent to consuming two Soom Lite drinks). Results may vary from one individual to another, but if you can take up some physical exercise, your results may well exceed what you initially expected!